Saturday, March 12, 2016

So much has happened in a year!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I have updated! So much has happened and I have been so incredibly busy. After our amazing Disney trip last April we found out that we came home with a bit of a surprise souvenir and our third son, Flynn, was born three weeks early in December!!! He has been an wonderful addition to our crazy family and we have been busy adjusting to life with three boys. I am getting back into writing and I will be posting about all the new changes coming to Disney World as well as some product reviews. I have joined Seventh Generation's Generation Good and have already received some terrific products for baby Flynn. I can't wait to share the reviews with you. But for now, I need to catch up on some Zzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment