Sunday, December 28, 2014

Helping = Happy Especially when it comes to Disney trips

Just helped another friend successfully book a trip to Disney World. It makes me laugh that people I haven't talked to in ages will message me and ask for my help planning their trip. I get really excited when this happens and I am always more than willing to help out. This friend in particular is booking less than 45 days out and was seeking a good deal without breaking the bank. It made me so happy to help her achieve this. Lately I have seriously been considering becoming a travel agent on the side. I love to find people good deals and help them plan the trip of their dreams. We'll see what happens in the new year. Hope everyone's holidays were merry and that you all have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment