Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

I was, falsely, under the impression that things would slow down around here after the holidays, but boy was I wrong. Lots of exciting things coming up. We're headed to Boston and NH in a few weeks to visit Harvard and to attend my niece's birthday party. I am also anxiously awaiting word from MomSelect and Disney Parks to see if I have been selected to host another Disney Side party. Fingers crossed that I am selected because we had the best time last year and everyone has been begging me to do another one.

On a sadder note, we received word that my husband's boss passed away this morning from a heart attack. It comes on the heels of the seven year anniversary of his step-brothers death on January 1. It is a somber day in the McGee household today.

No comments:

Post a Comment